It’s been quite a month here at Automatic Finances!
Technically, the site has been live for just about 6 weeks, with 38 posts already live.
In this time, I’ve gone through a lot of the automated finances lifestyle:
- Tracking your spending
- Investing wisely
- Going paperless
- Saving automatically
- Paying your bills online
So, if you’re new here, you’ve got a lot to catch up on.
From the first six weeks of the site, here’s some of the best of Automatic Finances for you (in no particular order).
- The Top 10 Money Mistakes You Can’t Afford to Make
- 3 Ways the Rich Manage Their Money Better than You
- The Superstar Athlete’s Guide to (Mis)managing Your Money
- 7 Personal Finance Books You Need to Read
- Why Every Account You Have Needs a Name
- The Secret Fund Managers Don’t Want You to Know
- The Once-in-a-While Fund: How it Works
- How I Saved $936 in Less Than 30 Minutes Online
- Is Online Banking Safe? The FDIC Weighs In
- 3 Reasons to Use a Debit Card Exclusively
If you’re looking to get your daily dose of smart personal finance and money management, subscribe to the RSS feed (or via email) now!
(And remember, I’m always looking for stories for Weekend Linkage — contact me with your suggestions)