As the summer comes to an end, Automatic Finances will be going into the fall on a high note: visitors up 16% and pageviews up 40%. Considering that the site launched only 5 months ago, I’m thrilled with the amount of growth we’re seeing — and it’s all thanks to you.
Without your support as a reader, we wouldn’t be where we are. We’ve got a lot of room to grow, but are happy to have you here along for the ride.
In August, we hosted our second carnival ever — the Festival of Frugality #192 (In April, we hosted the Carnival of Debt Reduction). And this week, we’ll be hosting our third: the Money Hacks carnival.
Contributors Lee and Fred posted a ton of great stories during the month, and we’ve got a few more new writers adding their voices in September. (Don’t forget – we want to share your story!)
The Best of Automatic Finances: August 2009
- Can Monkeys Pick Stocks Better than Experts?
- Diversify Your Investments. No, Really, We Mean It
- To Create Jobs, Industries Must Transform
- Can Your House Be an Investment and a Home?
- Personal Finance on YouTube: What to Watch
- Leasing a Car? Know the Downsides
- 5 Mistakes that Led Me to Financial Automation
- Profit Takers, Wall Street and Your Investments
- How Credit Card Users Are Getting Screwed
- Investing in Gold to Preserve and Grow Wealth
If you’re looking to get your daily dose of smart personal finance and money management, subscribe to the RSS feed (or via email) now!
And don’t forget ? download the first three days of Automatic Finances: 17 Days to Your Financial Freedom absolutely free right now!