The good news keeps on coming for Automatic Finances: traffic statistics increased in July, while we added an additional contributor to the site and delved deeper into investing than we’ve done before.
We also added our first “in-depth” reporting piece on a relatively new player in the space, SmartyPig (“Inside SmartyPig: The Social Saving Platform“).
You may have also noticed a few cosmetic changes around the site, like the recently changed navigation — adding the different steps of the Automatic Finances process — and newly designed category pages.
One more thing before the list: follow the site on Twitter at @autofinances.
The Best of Automatic Finances: July 2009
- Keeping ?The Market? In Perspective
- Is it Time to Regulate Hedge Funds?
- Energy Efficient Tax Credits: Do Your Research First
- 7 Easy Ways to Save $100 or More Today
- The Pros and Cons of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- How to Be Lazy (And Succeed in Money Management)
- 10 Personal Finance Blogs You’re Missing Out On
- Inside SmartyPig: The Social Saving Platform
- Are Your Actively Managed Funds Beating the Index?
- How to Save 70% Off Your Next Car’s MSRP
If you’re looking to get your daily dose of smart personal finance and money management, subscribe to the RSS feed (or via email) now!
And don’t forget ? download the first three days of Automatic Finances: 17 Days to Your Financial Freedom absolutely free right now!