Hello there, and welcome to Automatic Finances!
My name is Jason and, yes, my finances are on autopilot.
What does that mean, exactly?
- My bills pay themselves every month
- I automatically save for retirement without trying to time the market
- My paycheck goes straight into my bank account every two weeks
- My short-term savings accounts are filled themselves, and are earning a high interest rate
- My spending is automatically tracked and categorized, and I receive alerts when I’m approaching my budget limits
- I never get any paper bills
- My net worth is automatically calculated, giving me the best look at my financial picture
I spend as little time as I want going over my finances each month, yet I know that everything is working the way it should be.
So, how much do I spend to have my money managed for me?
Nothing Zip, zilch, nada.
I’m not a rich guy. I don’t have a fancy car or a big house.
But I make my money work for me the way the rich do. And it costs me a lot less than they spend.
Using freely available tools online and a mindset dedicated to growing my net worth, my finances are automated.
This blog is all about living the automated financial life. It’s about spending more time doing the things you love and less time worrying about your money.
If you’re the kind of person who wants to see their net worth grow without collecting receipts or using envelopes to store your cash, you’ll like it here.
The best way to get involved is to subscribe now. You’ll be happy you did.
About the author: Jason is the author of Automatic Finances: 17 Days to Your Financial Freedom, a guide to automated money management. He started investing thanks to a free lunch, and after finding out how he was getting the short end of the stick, he sought out how to do it right. More »